Sunday, June 6, 2010

One liners..............

I'll be leaving for a short vacation so I went through the computer
and cleaned out my picasa files and organized...and found
a few funny pictures for one liners.....
mmm mmmm good!


Please take my picture... get the flowers behind me too


I've got a 'leg up' on this job


Outta my space Robin!


Geronimo!!!

This stuff is making me sick

This is my Lion face..

Picture perfect.


color clash.


Mom! I can't find the door


First hummer sighting


Bringin' home the bacon, (bug)


That's all folks!!


Orange you glad you stopped by?

To God be The Glory ~~ Great Things He Hath Done

7 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

THese are good and funny too. Hope your time away will be very relaxing.
BLessings,Ruth

Shelley said...

These were wonderful!! Brought many smiles!!!

Bird Girl said...

Such fun to see all these 'oldies but goodies'! Guess which 'one liner' made me laugh right out loud?

"This is my lion face". That was so funny....... :-)

Cute post! Have fun while you're away ;-)

JKoenig said...

Those are pictures great!...and I loved the captions.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Razzberry Corner said...

These pictures are truly beautiful! Stunning!

HANNIBAL said...

Awesome one-liners! Have a great trip! Will be waiting for great photo documentation!

Richard said...

Perfect one-liners especially the last one..."Orange you glad you stopped by"...lol.

Site Meter