Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some Same-ole Birds...

I saw a RT Hawk in a tree in my travels yesterday and actually
stopped and took the picture. I've been so distracted by life lately
that I haven't even used my camera much.
He was screaming.....

He just sat there for awhile and then flew away.

Mr. Redbelly sitting high up in a tree in my yard.


Always a a squirrel to be found eating the
zillions of walnuts that fall each year

Speaking of nuts....
I caught a nuthatch eating peanuts from the feeder

Sometimes I put seeds where I know the birds will come looking...
Titmouse knows where the stash is

And one of my favorites this time of year... the cute little chickadee


Always good to see a display of our flag...
considering what our country is going through ..
I Thank God for America and freedom..
on any and every day of the week


I'll leave you with Red-bellied Woodpecker
getting a snack from the suet feeder...

And a Blue Jay showing off his pretty blue feathers
on my porch railing


To God be the Glory ~~ Great Things He Hath Done

7 comments:

Razzberry Corner said...

Beautiful autumn birds & squirrel, too!

HANNIBAL said...

I really love these! You have the best visitors! Loved that Titmouse!

Bookstore Journal said...

Wow, great shots! especially the Woodpecker!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Gorgeous scenes. Each bird has a beauty of it's own.Hope your day is filled with joy.
Blessings,Ruth

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Your pix are terrific as always!
I've been a little blog/photo absent lately too.

Tina said...

J,
I always love to see what and where you are serving bird seed..you always have the neatest feeders!! I think we all are quite busy these days..plus there really isn't too much to photograph as our winter weather settles upon us. Those red-bellies certainly do love to hang around and they always let one know they are there...so loud!! Do hope all is well with you and yours!

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

Thanks for visiting. What is an RT Hawk? I will probably think "Duh" when you tell me. LOL

Site Meter