Monday, December 7, 2009

The Snow Brings the Birds....

On Friday I got up early.... just early enough to see the sun
rising through the trees in my neighbor's yards...


I had just hung my new Winter flag and was hoping for
some snow...

Sure enough it started to snow while I was at work and snowed all
day and continued into Saturday.. I was stuck in the house
cleaning and decorating so I snapped a few pictures through
the dining room window.


I decorated the Playhouse on the last warm day...and
also put out some decorations for the bird feeder

It sure didn't take long for a few Blue Jays to show up...


He was ignoring the grapes and eating sunflower seeds

Downy or is it Hairy came for the suet


A Titmouse waits his turn at the feeder... by perching
in the Rose of Sharon bush

And as the day wound down and I had not even left to
take pictures of snow... I looked out and the playhouse
timer set it aglow.

So a productive day in the house...

To God be the Glory ~~ Great Things He Hath Done

3 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful scenes.I hope this day finds you enjoying the beauty around you.
Blessings,Ruth

Linnee said...

Such lovely pics! And the snow! I love it! :)

Kathie Brown said...

What a beautiful place for you and the birds!

Site Meter