Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm so Pretty, so very very Pretty....


I was getting ready for work and glanced out a window I don't usually
look out!
Caught a motion by my neighbor's car.
Take a look and you will see why I say "I'm so Pretty!"
(picture quality not great..far away and was a misty morning, but had to share)




Look at me I'm so very Pretty...



I see these Cardinals going in and out of this tall Pine when
I am in the yard. I suspect they may have a nest.
Feel free to make up your own story about this post....
I have a couple but have to go work!! Darn!



5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

great photos. I have seen quite a few birds do this, but its usually in a mirrored window or a chrome strip on a vehicle.. so funny..

Marsha said...

What a fun post!

Anonymous said...

They will sometimes kill themselves attacking their reflections.

I made it this morning to look at your post and then I am off for a lung test.

I hope to be finished with all tests and back to normal by the 12th or soon thereafter.

Your photographs are really nice, as usual.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

How funny! The Cardinals like to attack their reflections in my windows, too. I've never seen them do this with a car mirror though. :)

The Birdlady said...

Jealous boy! Trying hard to get rid of his handsome competetor.

Site Meter