Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pennsylvania Autumn

My friend and I took a little road trip to check
out the PA fall foliage. We traveled up old Rt.
22 and stopped to get a shot of the Lemon House.


The Lemon House, a tavern located alongside the railroad near
Cresson was a popular stop for railroad passengers,
has been converted into a historical museum by the
National Park Service


All along the way I was snapping fall foliage. Pays to
be a passenger!




Near the small town of Loretto we saw this picture
perfect setting.... sunshine, colorful leaves, stone and
wrought iron gate...



Just had to shoot the brilliance of this Maple tree.
(I think it is a Maple tree)

Then we headed back down the mountain
toward more familiar roads.

The Birds seem to love to 'bunch up' on the wires.

The sun was setting fast.

One of my favorite pictures is one with a barn..

2 comments:

Jotter Jan said...

Makes me miss Autumn in PA!

Red said...

Such beautiful photos.

Site Meter