Friday, June 13, 2014

Shenandoah National Park

When this is posted I will be in Shenandoah again with my brother experiencing the  beauty that you see here.  This was my trip last year with my friend Rose.
 
 The first day was so foggy we hardly could see to drive on Skyline Drive and everyday we were there we would have to wait until about noon for the mist and fog to lift to head out.

I like the way it looks even with the mist rising up


My favorite part of Shenandoah is the wildlife and especially the deer.  Early June all the whitetail have their fawns.

Seeing one or seeing double  ~  it is so exciting and.....

You can get so close to them
Adorable






 Don't forget the spectacular sunrises and sunsets either.  There is plenty of those.





To God be the Glory  ~~  Great Things He hath done

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

To God be the Glory! That sums up this post. Each picture shows so much beauty.

Site Meter