Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm still here... honest!

I can't believe how time has been ticking away and I
have not been blogging. I look at my list of bloggers and
see a lot of you are having a similar problem.

But.... I'm still here...
holding on for dear life sometimes....


There's just so much to do now that dad is gone, and
I'm trying to maintain a balancing act...


At times I feel like I'm walking a tight wire... selling the house
paying the bills, working... cleaning out...


Other times I hide from the world and peek into it hoping
there is not one more thing I need to do today

Looking around I ask my family to come up here and help me out


There are days the sun shines on me and

I take a big breath of fresh air

Get a bite to eat...while looking very pretty

And pray before I open that mailbox that there is not
one more thing I have to address.....

Give me another month or so, and I will be back to pictures and
blogging... I hope anyway.

To God be the Glory ~~ Great Things He Hath Done

4 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

It is good to know you are still here.You have been in my prayers frequently as I know losing a parent is not easy.Stay strong my friend.
Blessings,Ruth

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

These are tough times for you. Please take care. Sending you a big {{{hug}}}

Janice K said...

I appreciate your blog because we are going through a lot of the same things since my mom died last November. There is just so much to do plus we are trying to get dad adjusted to assisted living, but he has not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks. I keep thinking maybe life will be a little more normal by Spring....maybe there will be some new birds around by then too!

Dallas D said...

Thinking of you. Take care.

Site Meter