Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am SO Excited.........


I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! HE'S BACK!!!!

Funny I would see the Merlin in 'that' tree just a few days ago and
today I looked out and there was my beloved Kestrel on top
of the building next door atop the pole they always perched on.


I grabbed my camera (which I always have with me at work)
and fired away. He was making his 'klee klee klee' call......
such music to my ears.

I was so excited I didn't know which end was up....
He flew from his high perch to the 'tree' and landed in the
tippy top

Another 20 pix or so....

What a welcome delightful sight it was.....

And then he was gone... I'm almost certain now
we may have another adventure to come..
.I'll keep you posted.

Oh...To God be The Glory ~~ GREAT Things He Hath done
Thank you Lord.

8 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I can see why you would be excited.A sign of spring and a beautiful bird as well.Hope this is the first of many photo ops.
Blessings,Ruth

The Birdlady said...

Oh, I hope so...the nesting pix last year were wonderful.

Tina said...

OMGosh, I can feel your excitement..Wow!! Congrats!! I WOULD LOVE to see a kestrel! Lucky you, that he returns right outside your work window..Oh, I do hope he returns again and again and you get more pics for us to see...they are such pretty birds!!
Nesting pics? THAT would be so cool..

CountryDreaming said...

A big congratulations on your Sparrow Hawk! I know how thrilling it is to see one (which is all too rare for me) and have always loved the Kestrel for its unique beautifully-colored markings. Love seeing this bird in your blog!

Marsha said...

YIPPEE!! is right! I can't wait for the nesting to begin.

NCmountainwoman said...

And I'm excited for you. I, too, and hoping for a nest.

Peggy said...

I've got my fingers crossed for more kestral family photos!

sandy said...

I'm enjoying your photos a lot.

Site Meter