Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year in Photos

As I looked through my photos from 2008 I couldn't believe
how many there were.
I have created the slide show above
with some of the highlights of my year.
Each one holds
a memory for me and takes me back to where
I took the picture. . . .

Pale Male in Central Park -
Short eared Owls in an old strip mine -
Kestrels in a small town -
Bald Eagle at a local Park - and many more....
See for yourself.


May all of my fellow bloggers have a Happy New Year
blessed with good health, happiness,
love and friends
you can count on. I will be seeing
you on the blogs you've created!!


God Bless you All.

To God Be the Glory ~~ Great Things He Hath Done




6 comments:

Bird Girl said...

It's always neat to go back and look at pictures you forget about- those moments that make up many of the best times in our lives and many of the times we shared! Beautiful! Like your header,too! Here's to many more memories in 2009, Jalynn!!!

Abraham Lincoln said...

I thought theme day was yesterday. Duh. And I put my coon out.

Anyway, nice photos.

Happy New Year to you and your family from Patty and Abe.

NCmountainwoman said...

Nice photographs.

Happy New Year!

Shellmo said...

I loved your slideshow! And your header looks great too! happy new year and happy birding in 2009!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I enjoyed the slide-show.That is such a great idea to showcase some of your favorites this way.
Blessings,Ruth

HANNIBAL said...

I loved your slide show! You captured some great photos in 2008! Happy New Year and wishing you great luck for great captures in 2009!

Site Meter